That too but there’s uses for it other than :fire: Degroot lath artwork comes to mind. I have one in the man cave that my mom did when I was just...
Might also be salable for the crafting types. “Vintage”
I think it’s funny. And definitely cool. Kind of the Rip Van Winkle of snapping turtles.
Meh, he was no Don Rickles. Of course that’s not an apples to apples comparison.
“C’mon manned!” By Yoops.... :whistle: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Maybe we could expand on the other famous saying.... “Life is like like a can of gorilla spray glue- you never know what you’re gonna stick...
That’s what he said she used to say.
[MEDIA]
Both. :D :rofl: :lol:
I now sense this could go awry quickly... :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :wacky:
Good job, Yoda. :rofl: :lol: :D
:eek: You better quit that sh.t! :rofl: :lol:
You know what Forest’s Momma used to say...
You can limp by with that for a bit WeldrDave :D :yes: Either that’s a covered porch/patio area or you ain’t got no snow....:whistle:
Sounds like a potent combo at the wildwest homestead tonight... :dancer::dancer::dancer: :rofl: :lol:
Who you callin’ cracker?! :rofl: :lol: Hey- we should be able to call one another that...:whistle: :zip: :salute:
Looks like Dennis’ hobby- leather working tools. Can’t say I know what the ear protection was for tho... :whistle: :D
You’re a schluter... :rofl: :lol: SloMoJoe - unless you run that electric radiant for a looooong time, toes will probably be the only thing warmed.
I used a second muffin pan on top since the pattern is a perfect match. Then a 3/4” chunk of board and some quick clamps. A couple of bricks in...