Badfocuspic, SD is more like it..... :wacky::D:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH] Just kidding, Yooper elbow shnozz kneecap! :picard::D:rofl: :lol:
Good stuff. Future FHC’ers right there!
Da Yooper “kneecap”...... :picard:
Great movie!!!
Paul bunion been on FHC for a minute... glad ya got some time with the Sign... of course in terms of Sign sharing, you probably should have...
I was just watching a segment on Discovery about the cliff dwellings!!! Been fascinated by them since I first saw as a kid in NG.
Damper.
Remember this dark snow pile in Boston? Circa 2015. Mid June.... Boston Snow Pile, Left Over From Winter Storms, Still Hasn't Melted | The Weather...
My dad said it often.
If it were a brazed plate exchanger, there could be deposited build up? Don’t know if these kinds of exchangers are used in wood fired outdoor...
Maybe the next oil tank smoker needs an ash pan cut from another oil tank?
One thing is for sure on these smaller fire boxes and thin sheet metal BBS smokers- they will react to colder outside air temps with sporadic...
There’s plenty of old quotes and old sayings in this thread... Old sayings...
Here’s a link to the minion and snake methods.... Understanding Minion And Snake Method For Charcoal
Sh.t and 2 is 8.
If you like using briquettes Dave, look up the “Minion method.” A friend of mine uses this method with great results.
I use lump charcoal, but will get the initial batch started by first placing 4-5 “match light” briquettes in the bottom of the charcoal chimney,...
No, internet screenshot, but she did do a spot-on reproduction of the covered bridge piece in the screenshot... I have the one that is 3 ducks......
[ATTACH]
Google is full of Degroot artwork examples. I can google that for you if you are unable....? :whistle: :D