I run a portable swam cooler a week or two a summer, except the pellet stove runs year round.
I bought two of the same lids for our new toilets when moved here/remodel, bathroom addition. The "hardware" is white plastic nuts bolts and...
:popcorn:
Happy Birthday Dear Woodwidow :)
:headbang:
Why not your wheel well?
Same here except our electric dryer has been unfortunately used very little the last several months.
I'm sorry!
Thank you very much!! And I was wrong about the cross on the Great Great Grandfather's headstone.
I have (or had) pictures of grave markers for my family tree. I have a "great uncle inlaw (?)", my Ggrandfather's wife's Dad. Regardless of the...
That is what my Dad fed his many dogs over the years (proplan). Idk, can't say one is better than the other regarding store kibble. Ours gets...
Iams was brand new and the cat's meow decades ago. Not so much anymore as ingredients are just a bit better than certain Purina's. Idk, I'm...
Wife, daughter, and 2 dogs = 4/1 vote ?