2 ideas that might help, 1, slip a syringe or eye dropper in her cheek while holding head up and massaging neck, just a few drops of water...
I think WWW figured out why this horse is here at night, she's been hanging out under a light he hung up last week. He hung up a solar stair step...
:popcorn:
I too am prepped for the wood stove this winter Luney. Of course I'd prefer the pellet furnace but pellets availability and price are so...
PS, talking with you over the years since you bought that house leaves me quite impressed lady!!! Off the top of my head is garage floor, taking...
BB, it could be operator error but my Honda 2000 watts will not run my pellet stove. The big generator (idk, like 5000 watts) will run it. Test...
We have zero maintenance on a private road. One neighbor uses his pick up and tractor on it sometimes, a few of us give him $$ . I tried to get...
There's acres and acres of neighborhoods like that in Colorado, not THAT steep but pretty stiff inclines.
[ATTACH]
YAY! Thank you for doing this Chvymn99 , you are so generous to us here between GTG's and this and so much more.
Whoa! Walked by and saw the motion light by the chickens on. It was a horse! Pardon me to horse owners but they're huge! I contacted a lady...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Nice to meet you :) Thank you.
$6.75/bag from Lowes, your's?
We lived by road with a long decently steep slope, and ding dongs would go 55 despite the 35 mph signs. One curve was sloped the wrong way, drove...
For you exterior door?
:rofl: :lol: I don't appreciate cleaning my pellet stove! :(
Yes, they won't work in humid areas, only low humidity. And I'm quite tired of cleaning my pellet stove!!
:rofl: :lol: