:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Nailed it!!!
HEY, first time for me, I solved today on second try!
Hooray!!
Look guys, I found a video of yooperdave when he met the fox at his new abode! go to 3:00 [MEDIA]
What a great idea!
I woke up with this song in my head, it's been playing all day in my mind. [MEDIA]
Well hi there Lady :) Pain is pretty much gone thankfully! But they did not "knit", if I roll onto my left in bed or sometimes bending over the...
Yes, bionic strawberries (?), be afraid, very afraid. "Feed me Seymore" :rofl: :lol:
what's wrong here? [ATTACH]
Thank you, I bought one, darn, really wish I would have bought 3.
The OP has a store, (not sure why it's not in his signature anymore?). Very kind guy and one of the original members here. Pellet Stove Master...
Wild horse had me up 1/2 the night. First the dog woke us at 1:30 (sleeping in the living room), she kept hitting the trap door which makes a...
:confused:
Oh yes, sorry! Lol I'm showing how unrefined I really am. Yes, I meant RUSTIC!
:drool:
Distressed/aged tin is popular out here, both siding and WWW actually sold a metal roof that was colored to appear to be rusted tin. Would that...
Our Legendary Backwoods Savage taught me to blow cold air OUT of our unheated bedroom on the other side of the house. I tried everything and this...
We bought a very similar one, if not the same with a different badge on the top right, our's sticks out too... Glad you found a fridge :)
I've never seen one in person. Weird there was one in Denver, wonder if someone let a pet loose? I've never seen a moose in person either though...
Glad you found it and had it removed! Hope it's not too painful?