We have propane hot water and stove cooktop. We don't used alot of propane, so the price per gallon is higher than it might be. :headbang: Fuel...
If you like getting outside, this region works for me. An hour to the ocean, 3 hrs to the White mtns in NH. Boston is an hour away if the...
Sounds like the best time to check,will now be later this afternoon.
I remember the walk behind blowers. Never used one, however. I use a Toro plug-in blower/mulcher. It does the job for me.
Due east, about 30 miles. Elevation ~500ft. The worse of it to hit later this afternoon into tonight. It's called a nor'easter due to the...
Yes. My friend sent me those pictures yesterday, from NH DOT. I'll have plenty of pictures from that area, in a couple of weeks.
I don't see much cherry, if at all. However, I learned earlier this year, that there are some small cherry trees here, in the yard. I need to...
Yes. The canal is lined with what is called rip-rap. It prevents erosion. The current in the canal changes direction, with the change of the...
Good morning, folks. Just lit a fire to chase off overnight chill. There's a no-snow nor'easter cranking up. 3-5 inches of rain, with gusty...
Have you ever cut one open and used a moisture meter to see what it reads?
An annual camping trip with the same bunch of guys. Been going there for decades. It's nice that you are able to keep yourself entertained....
It'll be up in the White mtns, the first weekend of November, for 3 nights in the cabin.:dex:
You better be out there when the gusher hits, for pictures!
Wedge-n-sledge for me, before noodling. :thumbs:
About time. Watch for other similar suits on other products.
We have timeshare in April, June, and October. We avoid the craziness of summer. Because of my dad taking sick this past June, we were able to...
I didn't get out on a party boat. I tried a few times from shore. Nothing but wet bait. We're kicking around a charter trip next June. We'll...
Oops.. I lied. Just found 2 others I'm shooting into the sun, but this is a work barge with a tug(?) boat pushing. The tug nestles up into a...
Still looking out on Cape Cod Bay [ATTACH] [ATTACH] In the Town of Sandwich, a boardwalk connects downtown to the beaches [ATTACH] Views off...
Back on the mainland side of the canal - different day The Sagamore Bridge [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...