That guy must have Popeye arms. Well, his right arm, anyways.
I hope you didn't swallow it, and need to go mining.
I see your deck chairs are ready to go! Best of luck. Not the ordinary build.
Tough to like that. Sad
Good morning, everyone. We get two days to clean up from yesterday's nor'easter, before heavy rains on Saturday. Stay safe Stay healthy
A real nice piece of God's country, for sure.
94mph gust recorded in Edgartown. On Martha's Vinyard
[ATTACH] I just realized that I caught where the tree that was leaned into, has its rootball lifted. That tree is leaning towards the trailer,...
The neighbor hasn't been home. It'll be interesting to see how it gets handled. I'm hoping for the trunk.
When it came down, it leaned against a 2nd RO. Slid down against it, before settling on the trailer. It might be resting on another tree or two....
At my SIL's. About 18in red oak. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Can't see what might be damaged on the neighbor's trailer. I'm sure...
Expect to be asked if your clothes dryer is propane.
Glad to be 30miles inland.
Should the glass on the door become not tight, I'll check the gasket. I'll check other gaskets when the stove is open for cleaning. Sometimes,...
Yep. Gusts >80mph reported.
Good morning, everyone. Sitting here listening to the wind howling. Sustained 20mph, with gusts to 50mph, if not higher. 2inches of rain,...
Sounds like a GTG in the making!
[ATTACH]
When was the time a scientist said maybe something good might happen? It's always something bad might happen.
Good luck hunting!