Get them vermin. Get em all!!
Good stuff to have. :thumbs: Wish I had more.
Makes you wonder how many others do not get caught. At least they got these clown. However, getting caught doesn't carry the same weight as it...
Good morning, everyone. A rainy day today. A good day to gather camping equipment, ahead of next weekend. Stay safe Stay healthy
Very nice. I bet some folks overpay or, simply donate.
Everyone's mileage may vary. Try it, if possible, and make your own decision.
Is Well Seasoned there, fanning the flames? :thumbs:
Keep looking. There was a-plenty that came down.
Red oak. The storm blow it over?
I agree. Scratch the bark with your thumb. Black birch will smell like mint/wintergreen.
Perhaps a picture of the thermostat would be helpful.
Yes. It really stood out, for a few minutes
Nothing wrong with a good deal.
Low lights, soft music, scented candles....etc?
X2
I saw this as the sun was just rising over the horizon. Looking down our driveway [ATTACH]
So, the activity was??
I expect to be up in the White mtns, this coming weekend. An annual camping trip with friends, right on the Kanc.
Good morning, folks. Upper 30's to start. Supposed to be a sunny, cool day. I had my first fire that had coals survive overnight. :yes:...
Good luck with the ear. My dad had something similar. A few Dr visits with cleaning, ear drops, and a double duration of Cipro, and it's no...