Hmmm.... ya think? That'd be nice. I'll have to see if there are any non-maple looking leaves in the harvest area.
I did get the maple. The logs stacked to the left side, are about as long as the uprights. [ATTACH] Not sure what kind. I'm leaning towards...
Hedge aka Osage orange
Not sure. He sent me this pic. [ATTACH] I'm still not sure.
Put a couple of leaves on the water and put the seeds on the leaves. That's worked for some I know.
Nice way to start replenishment. It'll take a few yrs, though. I hope you can find some other wood that dries quicker.
My same friend has a neighbor that's having a cherry and maple taken down. The tree service loaded his PU and he brought it here. The shadows...
:p
Good morning, everyone. Nothing exciting on today's agenda. We still haven't had a frost. Low 40's here to start. Stay safe Stay healthy
Love the shirt!:thumbs: Now, let's see you gutting and cleaning the catch!
We did have to split onsite, some rounds that were too heavy.
Those are nasty looking. I've not seen anything similar. What kind of wood and how long had it been split and stacked?
Klipsch?? Sweet!!! 4 Fortes here, from the late 80's. Plus a Klipsch center speaker and sound bar. They all sound like they were just unpacked.
Good morning, folks. Cool start to the day. Clear and dry. Happy November Fools Day!! I need to review various pieces of camping equipment...
Thanks My Husky 445 did the majority of the bucking.
The daughter of a friend of mine, had a red oak and red maple taken down. He and I headed over this morning to break it down [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
That wood looks ready to burn now! Good job. :thumbs:
Good morning, everyone. Rain yesterday and last night. I sure hope it stops in a few hours. I'm supposed to help a friend at his daughter's,...
Best of luck with with your new saw!
Maybe a few bricks on the board, between the traps, will help keep all traps from snapping.