I hope you're OK with the mix ratio. Looks like a good way to get wood, if you have space for it.
Nah. Haven't had time to buck n split. I won't for about a week.
I've traveled to Winchester NH for e-free, from a pump. I've recently heard that it might be available in Burrellville RI, not too far from me....
I deliver. :cool:
A-noodling I will go.
Well, definitely not maple. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I meant to get a closeup of the bark. I will! A view down the back of the stack [ATTACH] If...
I got a handheld bellows as a gift. That seems to blow out the cat nicely and gently.
Every little bit helps!
Welcome back to New England temps! Pumpkins?
Congrats to the Braves!
Good morning, everyone. 37⁰ here to start. Coldest morning yet. Wood stove kept the house toasty. Final day to prep for camping trip this...
Yes, exactly. He could be making bundles from the loose wood to save $'s. He probably isn't. Just a thought.
He's not wanting to bundle the clean wood he's asking for, does he? Refilling his bundles to sell by getting it bulk from you, making a higher...
I always seem to have enough on hand. My BIL still has an oak he wants down, and there's a big oak blowover at my SIL'S. She also wants some...
I'm just happy to have onsite inventory, to refill racks as they empty over the next few months. :thumbs:
:popcorn::coldone:
Rare? Yes!! Going to set some aside for the smoker
No elm. Please. I hand split. :salute:
Good eyes! I'll check out those leaves closer, in the morning. :thumbs:
If you saw my other thread Two reds You'll know I'm getting fire wood from a buddy. There's a couple of dead BL still standing, that I have my...