Looks like the overhang offers some protection to the lower roof and logs, from the elements.
This ^^^ Welcome to the club!:handshake:
I hope there's no major impact for the members in the path.
Nice looking area for your ride.
Nice looking day to get out and cut. Decent looking wood. :yes: It's good to start light and work up from there, after not wooding for months....
Well, starting back in the early 80's, we did backpack with snowshoes. Same general area. We'd park at a trailhead, hike in 1-2 miles, pitch...
I see the snorkel on your rig. Have you driven through deep water where it was needed? Nice looking rounds! :salute:
Yes. We reserve it for 3 nights in the fall, and 4 nights in February. The pictures of the house, is on an adjacent property.
Good morning, everyone. Another mild day ahead, dry. Today, it's the blowing of the leaves. And, if interested or have insomnia - A few days...
That's why I didn't name it. :rofl: :lol:
I know that road. I've been on it many times. Hoard on!
Cut it Split it Stack it Use when seasoned. :salute:
We did. Couldn't ask for better weather. Around 20 each of the 3 mornings. Upper 40's later in the day. Clear and dry, with minimal breeze.
I took that with you in mind. :salute: It's a Jotul. Contact the forest service for the job. If you're bored, of course.
This past weekend, a couple of friends and I went to one of my favorite places to be, camping in a rustic cabin, on the Kancamagus highway, in...
Nice work. And, nice work conditions
Good morning, everyone. I did have a nice time getting away for a few days. The weather was perfect for what we were up to. Pictures will be...
:thumbs::rofl: :lol:
Thanks for the thought, but at the moment, my time isn't mine. Besides, with what I know I'll have from local sources, I'm good with wood, for now.
Good morning everyone. Frosty and clear here to start. 33⁰. You won't be hearing from me for a few days. Heading off-grid for a few days. So...