I find the gasket is all crumbly when I remove the cat. I bought a roll of cat gasket material and replace as needed.
As the miitary states: Improvise, adapt, and overcome!!
I just had my 1st visit of the day with my folks. New beds are fine. Breakfast(very important to dad) was fine. Coffee was hot enough. Oj was...
We had a good rain/wind storm come through yesterday. I think there's a driveway around here somewhere. [ATTACH] Ahh... found it! [ATTACH]
Thanks. Yes, less stress on us all. It was a long process. Balls were dropped along the way. But, that part of life is now in the rear view...
Good morning, everyone. We got just under 2in of rain yesterday. More, later today. Yesterday was also a landmark day for me, and family....
Good morning, folks. TGIF!! Rainy, windy day ahead. Stay safe Stay healthy
Would cladding the posts with aged barn wood be an option? Assuming it's available.
How will you finish the porch posts and floor?
Good morning, folks. Cool start. A nice day ahead. Please try to thank a veteran today. Stay safe Stay healthy
Your link is "age restricted" and only viewable through YT. But I agree. I have this at the bottom of my driveway. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Nice video! Are you able to cut there anytime? Looks like a logging company's area.
Good morning, everyone. Another mild day ahead. So, more yard clean-up today. Stay safe Stay healthy
Just trying to walk up out of the muck?
Gathering together before getting the flock outta here. Are they feasting on leftover corn?
It's quite a story.
[MEDIA]
Yes! Very different looking area, compared to the various areas here in the states.
Nice place to cut up a load of wood.