Oh I think that deep down, mine likes it too......she won't admit it. She likes to use it for barter...... That's a different story. Lmao.
My wife begs me to shave it.....all the time....lol. I usually do shave it around Christmas when she has EXHAUSTED her pleas.....lol And then I...
I may take you up on that!
I'll have to get a pic with my mustache wax in.....lol... My cousins husband makes his own beard products, I save him a bunch of spruce resin...
Lol......yeah and scare the hell out of people with it!!
Aaargh....lmao[ATTACH]
None of us are saints buddy. But people like you, whether you realize it or not, are heroes to more than you can ever know.
It's posts like this that literally make me VERY proud of being here with all of you. Canadian border VT, my hats off to you sir for setting a...
Open arms here, Jason845! Welcome to the FHC!!