An axe is something that a lot of people carry in the tree, for clipping small branches or marking a back cut , also they use the backside of the...
Oh trust me I surveyed it quite a bit before even getting in the tree. And I inspected it for cracking/splitting/bleeding at the questionable...
I'm so far ahead on my wood stores that I pretty much only keep the REALLY good stuff anymore. Oaks, locust, hickory, ash, sugar, red, and...
No, figured I'd break it in a little first. Read about these saws having a cat convertor in the muffler? May take that out for starters and DP...
Well I put the CS355-T through some trial runs and she performed flawlessly, even at altitude!! Only went through ON TANK OF FUEL taking every...
Wow, is she ever growing up fast!! She's a cutie pie! Enjoy those years because they fly,by, my friend!! My baby girl will be 11 in a few months!
The maple colors are past peak here, rain and wind the past several days kinda took it over the hump.... Still have the burgundies of oak and the...
Awesome! Hey, it's a start..... I love making my own lumber for projects. It's nice to save some stuff from the wood and use it instead of...
Looking for a clutch cover as well as a top handle and screw, any help would be awesome. Gotta get all my saws back up to snuff, they've taken a...
Anyone have one they'll get rid of??
I still get blisters on the inside of my shins, I was in that tree yesterday a total of 2 hours......and I'm sore from it today. Did 9 trees...
RIP, old Jeep! I'll be digging VERY old jeep out of the barn soon and trying to bring her back to life!!
I'd "like" this post but that'd just be WRONG! Sorry,to hear of your unfortunate day yesterday! Now go have some beers!! :cheers:
I plan on milling them and screwing them down inside the armoire and the dry aire in the house from the woodstoves will help,dry them out. Then...
Gonna make some chainsaw-milled boards for inside this antique pine armoire-turned-hutch that I bought for my wife at a yard sale. It's hand-made...
We had a job with two trees today and one was a HUGE, nasty ol' crooked white pine, close to 90' tall and leaning over a very expensive swimming...
They say not to cry over spilled milk..... But it's hard to not cry over spilled beer!!!
I'm set to surprise my sister-in-law and her husband with 2 cord of maple and ash.....she doesn't even know it yet. They just moved into wife's...
I see this stuff on Facebook page ALL THE TIME. People messaging me, or my wife, telling us they need seasoned firewood for winter. And it...
Wow...i,could use one of those too!!!:jaw::binoculars: