Not at all buddy.....actually it's not aimed at any "one" person, just something we have to put out there from time to time. We've had a LOT of...
Prayers to both of your ladies, fellas. God Bless.......
Dogs certainly are a gift from God....
Hoping everyone is having an enjoyable start to autumn......the days are getting shorter, the nights are getting longer, and the cooler weather...
The fall shoulder season started for us a few weeks back.....we usually start the stove up by the second week of October. Usually,start a fire...
Maybe I should pull the trigger here....
Im sitting on close 46 cord cord, still have a pile of red oak and hickory to process yet...... If you counted the unprocessed stuff, the 2+...
You should have brick on the bottom and the sides of the stove, to protect the stove as well as help it hold and disperse heat longer. The best...
I love that Echo CS-355T!! I'm going to remove the cat from the muffler soon and dual-port it, they say that wakes them up even more!!
Yeah I keep a lot of the cherry too. Love the smell of that stuff......
I've received a long string of requests for firewood the past couple weeks......lmao Never fails, people relax and have fun all summer and come...
Good plastics, mainly. Clutch cover, good ignition, basically...
It does me good to see this, Dennis!!! Don't overdo it buddy, take some advil before bed tonight!!
I'm sorry but I just now found this thread, was a really busy summer for me.... I'm sure there will be complications, it's going to be up and...
Just think of the heirloom pieces you,can make from your own milled lumber!
Now if I could just get it to fix itself, we'd be golden!!!
Awesome!! Because I have a 170 that has a bad piston /cylinder! I'll just use that crank.....
There was a great series of books in the 70s, called The Foxfire Series. Great homesteaders information.
Well after the saw stumping me endlessly, I finally figured it was most likely an ignition or timing problem After it let down a couple weeks...
I voted too!