Subscribed! And anxious to see some pics!! :ithappened: Only and I second the idea of painting the ends. A couple coats of cheap latex paint...
Keep us posted on that project too!!:ithappened:
I have enough saws but I'd like a trimmer attachment, for chits -n- giggles.....
You've got some apple there......sit that aside for cooking fires, the flavor it gives is outta this world!
Not really any,"problem".....they're just reportedly a little more wicked in regards to kickback if you bump the nose.... I've never had any...
You won't regret that deal, that's awesome!! Keep us posted!
How much?
Yes I'm going to put an order of those in too....... What sizes would you,guys like them to be in?? I'm thinking a small size (so we could put...
Welcome to the family, Kevin!! Great first post, nice looking hoard you have there!! Nice looking Napoleon insert there, too! You're among...
I'm going to go ahead and order a carburetor kit and new fuel line for it, get her ready for service. I'll also make a tie-off lanyard for it so...
The 015's hold value quite a bit better than others. Rarely can find one in running condition for less than 100 bucks, this one is in barely-used...
I agree Larry!
Boy I'd love to go up there next weekend....to meet Dennis and Judy, and I'm sure many others in person!!
That's awesome!!
You won't be disappointed! Honestly, I hold it with high regards. It's probably got more balls than any top handle made today, the downside is...
And she's like BRAND NEW. Original bar and chain, looks like it may have been used only a handful of times EVER. Virtually no paint loss and...
Being this was our first batch, we'll re-stock as needed...
Check out the banner at the top of the forum, we got our first batch of stickers in and they're gonna go fast!!
That's a tempting offer........
You're my FAVORITE eclectic dude of all time buddy .....:D I don't think the site would be the same without ya!! Hope to meet up with you and...