He's a frequent flyer...they probably let him have loaners! :rofl: :lol:
Amen!
:faint:
My Superduty is an 03, not first year for the model by any means...has the ole 2 valve 5.4 in it too...last year for that engine in the F...
It's not?! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
There's a certain satisfaction in it though... [IMG]
A buddy might charge $50...a shop might go double, or as much as quadruple, depending on their rate, what they do to it exactly, and if they...
I priced out a sheet of marine grade 3/4" plywood probably over 20 years ago...it was $50 even back then! I'd hate to ask now! :eek:
X2! Are you insinuating that being married to a firewood hoarder is like having a kid?! :sherlock: :eek: :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
First year of anything is a bad idea...let somebody else be the Guinea pig, especially on a new engine. I went against my own advice once, bought...
I wondered the same...some appliances aren't listed under their common name
Try Ritz crackers on vanilla ice cream drizzled with chocolate sauce..that's really good too!
Peanut butter on warm brownies...yum!
Boy that really stinks...sorry for that loss...nothing changes a property more than the removal of some large majestic trees.
That's what I thought of too, but then...oh look, a squirrel! :whistle:
Meh, there have always been dreamers...back in our day it was being a rock/rap star or pro ball player...but the rest of us poor slobs had to go...
Absolutely! :whistle:
Yes...its the thought that counts :whistle:
The Lil Red Oak Express :thumbs: ;) Nice looker there LP...4.6?
Making 'em that purdy takes a way steadier hand than I have! Seen this tonight...daaaang! :jaw: [IMG]