Being nosey...what was the bill?
Between them and the Peacocks I doubt you could even hear the saws run! o_O :rofl: :lol: Y'all definitely hauled some lbs and BTUs home there!...
That looks like some kind of Wile E Coyote trap....:rofl: :lol: Lotta work there, lookin :yes:
Absolutely! That's what I was thinking too...it's probably not too far off now! Its almost all solid too...only found 2 spots that seemed a bit...
Had a decent sized EAB Ash come down across a ROW at work...got off work today and there was a nice breeze, not too hot, wife n kids were gone for...
Oh, totally! My wife bought a box of strawberries the other week, worst ones I've ever had...they tasted like water! They were big n red though! I...
Must be why I think putting salt on watermelon makes it taste sweeter...most of the melons you get anymore need all the help they can get.
Perfect! Enjoy your day! :handshake:
FIFY...:D
Hi, thanks for the reply...the discussion was more so about what would BK consider an acceptable chimney at almost 8k ft, vs what would work here...
Found this..."ash borer look a likes" Emerald Ash Borers in Iowa - Iowa Arborist Association [IMG]
Looks a lot like an emerald ash borer to me...
That's a bit of an unusual attachment...what are your plans with it?
That's just cuz y'all ain't paid yooperdave the annual dues yet! :whistle:
Doesn't look like any willow that I recall...
Grandpa had one...I think my brother might have it now...I always heard it kicks like a pizzed off mule!
Looking good :yes: Just an FYI, if you find the price on those rafter strong ties to be as unappealing as I do, I cut up a 2x4 into short pieces...
Sounds like a bad Ombre! ;)
That's the side toward the south...sun bleached? :whistle: ;) :D
And every dog in the county wants to lick my face! :rofl: :lol: