Kitten season here...meet Solo[ATTACH]
You sir will now advance to firewood hoarder 1st degree, congratulations! :handshake: :rofl: :lol:
Oh I dunno... I had it heaped up pretty high :whistle::D
I put slightly larger tires on one and the tires would rub the bottom of the deck when hitting a bump while heavily loaded... I had to install...
Are the wires numbered? Often times when they are all the same color there is a number printed right on each wire.. Heavy trucks are often that...
I'd probably tend to buy OEM...it's easy to buy the wrong stuff aftermarket...it often says it's tygon, but is not...doesn't last long
[IMG]
At least trees aren't dumb enough to chop their own berries off...:whistle:
Fuel or pulse lines would be suspect...or possibly the coil breaking down. Hopefully not something more involved, like crank seals.
Is that some sort of hybrid car, or anything like that? Just wondering if lithium ion batteries were involved...
Ha! They should! :rofl: :lol:
If you hafta pee, target practice! :whistle:
Not if you wanna sell 20! :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
18 cords, nice! :yes: [ATTACH]
Daaang! Sahweet! :dex: :salute: :handshake: Aww, come on, at least pace it off so we can give it a good SWAG!
Yes, you will soon have lots of lil "volunteer" Mulberry trees around, thanks to AAASSS, American Audubon Aerial Seed Spreading Society...or da...
That why you always keep a spare roll of TP in the toolbox! :rofl: :lol:
That fan :rofl: :lol: What s the black thing on the side...a speaker? Redneck home theater system?! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Rarely misses an opportunity that one doesn't :picard: :rofl: :lol:
I've never noticed one that didn't...only difference I've seen is white or red berries