Looks great...hopefully you don't have the same issues my inlaws had with the pine siding they did on their house...the woodpeckers and wood...
Wow, seems they are crankin 'em out, eh?
Could change the pulleys around... Pulley Calculator. RPM, Belt Length, Speed, Animated Diagrams - Inch
There is no part or method of splitting wood that could be considered "for the lazy man"...you just have to find a method that works for...
A relatively healthy snack that I like just about any time is a big spoon full of peanut butter rolled in rolled oats and chocolate chips in a...
Is that racing on foot, or racing for a foot? For a snail, the 1 would equal what, the 400m for us? :rofl: :lol:
You dog! Here I am perfectly content with my leftover pizza dinner, until you go n post that! :hair:
You are an animal! :thumbs: [ATTACH]
We hit that before the GTG last year...pretty cool! (literally!)
We are straight north of them...so the wind didn't often bring that stench directly to us (1000' away) but we'd catch a wiff once in a...
Exactly...I've done it both ways, and it is much easier to regulate house temp with SS wood in the SS then smoldering away on "January wood"...and...
Untreated? My neighbor was burning old ties (treated) in his Hardy OWB some years back...it made such a mess out of the boiler that they just...
Yup, that's what harvesting eab ash from the woods is like...only they are usually already down, just cut the log up n go! :thumbs:
I have 10 of them across the back of the property that are just over 20 YO and starting to drop dead lower branches...might be the nature of the...
Yup...did you see the one where the dude shot an oxygen bottle inside a steel locker with a 50 cal? Stupid...
Its what I call "cottonwood"...I have 10 HP trees out back and they drop "cotton" in the spring...plus the wood is light when dry (cotton...
Yes, just ask Casper I was thinking chainsaw related, or old rusty nail carnage...
That's what I was thinking...you are out of wood (no?) and found wood that will be ready to use this winter! :yes: (it does dry fast)
Looks like a good day! Well, other than the 1st pic being of a long line for the chitter...food was questionable? :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
Outside cats...mama only had the one, weird right?!