I think those are the most whooped blades I've ever seen!
My old boss pulled over to help someone broke down along the highway during some really cold weather...some numbnut sideswiped them and about...
Bofem! :thumbs:
Yous hustling!
Pretty cool! :thumbs: Congrats on "graduating" from Ramsey U :handshake: We hit step 7 a couple years ago... :)
Bingo. SF shouldn't be used on OPE engines of any type really, I know some here disagree with me, we've already had this discussion...but everyday...
Soup makes a real mess if you eat it with your fingers too...
Right!
Sounds like a real brat...you be walking, or buying your own now sister! Nice find for you though! :thumbs:
I do not. If there is a funny here I totally missed it... :sherlock:
How is it that you can put a sock on that has a hole starting over the big toe, and then switch it to the other foot and the hole is still over...
I think that is the key...just get to a weight that you feel good at...never mind someone's else's ideal for you...we are all built different, and...
Absolutely...I just bought some new jeans...they are size 38 waist and looser than older 40s I still have
Oh, that's not good...running away makes 'em mad n gets you more whoopins! :startled:
Pulling is easier... [IMG]
Wow, its been many many moons since I've seen numbers that low! BMI chart says that at 6'4" I should be a max weight of 195, or something like...
Well that stinks! :hair:
I have some boring into my wood shed...I like going out right before dark when they are coming back to their holes...give 'em a quick snort of...
[ATTACH] Yup, pretty ambitious!
So it quit and he bailed huh? Wow, that is some chit luck! :hair: