Same here...only there was no "woods" there when he parked this crap there!
AKA "the crackah"? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Likely a 5 minute repair then :yes: If you are not familiar with it, file 'em (a fingernail file works), then clean 'em by pinching a lint free...
Points ignition? If so, clean 'em... Edit: I can't find the info, but according to this pic of a coil for sale, I see a condenser, so that means...
That's weird...those Tecumseh snow blower engines are the best cold starting engines ever! There have been just as many 4 strokes damaged by SF...
There was a thread here a while back discussing 4 way wedges, it turned out that in the end most people that have them don't use them much after...
Doesn't matter as much if you are just selling firewood, but I think most people here have found that a "drop on" 4 way is a real PITA for...
Wow, you guys have to be happy with how that turned out, huh?! :yes:
We'll be there...2 adults and 2 kids...but baby girl eats like a bird, so she might only count for 1/2. :) Can't wait! :dex:
X2
I have to assume that there is no handle on the right side?
They are stout pullers...plenty of power to pull about anything you have enough traction to move, especially in 1st gear. That was my only gripe...
About 8 years ago is my guess!
:jaw: Glad to hear you are still here to tell the tale jrider ! The only thing predictable about taking down trees is that they are...
I had the 16 HP version of that machine...it worked fine but I could never keep motor mounts in it...even made my own, those were a lil...
Very nice! :yes:
Water leaks under 10" of concrete are the best :picard:
I'd use a small log for a timber before ripping that 2x12...
And you've lived with it that way for how long now?
Firewood hoarders quote of the year right there! :thumbs: