Depends where you set up at, you may want it for shade, although it's not supposed to be real hot.
Don't bring crap, maybe people will eat it! :D:p :D We are planning on bring some fresh fruit
Yeah I think I heard your county is under some water restrictions? We are dry, but no restrictions yet, that I know of...
In the evening when things are cooling down I sometimes get a wiff of "campfire" it's been a few weeks like this now, I suppose it's the forest...
I'd leave it under the pile to burn...:picard:
I have lost touch with what things cost in the motorcycle world since being away from it on the retail side for 17 years now...I can only imagine...
Yup, frame around it and use it for a table or something. If it has to go, then I'd use a couple lbs. of Tannerite :D ;)
Looks good! :yes: You lube with Chain Wax?
There was one of those here when I bought the place...turned it into a lil water feature/pond out front then...better use for it. Was gonna paint...
We didn't have a TV at all the first few years after getting married...would go next door to the inlaws to watch something on Sunday evening, that...
"Interesting" is being waaay too polite! Blech!
Seen this, wow (not my pic) [IMG]
I like sweet taters, and yams...I'll tolerate liver n onions, but rarely. Sweet tater fries are really good, our kids love 'em too.
:rofl: :lol: Nice try! :handshake:
I want an ESA skunk...one trained to "fire" on command...that would sure make me feel better at times....plus, gas mask sales would skyrocket! :D
:rofl: :lol: JD does have a system on models numbers, for the farm tractors anyways, the larger the first number(s) the larger the tractor, the...
I heard some battery expert on the radio a couple months back and he was saying that lithium ion battery are happiest in the 20-80% charged...
Excellent! :thumbs: I love screwing with people like that...find some simple thing wrong, fix it quick without being seen/getting caught, then...
He posted this on another site... "Varmebaronen was sent a letter from the EPA after they requested to renew their certificates which was not too...
Nice pre-dawn raid! :thumbs: :handshake: Hope that's not your bud light can laying there... ;)