Post holes are dug. If you’ve ever dug a hole in New England you know how much fun that is. [ATTACH] One location I hit a rock about 4 inches...
36/70 ash and cherry shorties
Just know that our friend buZZsaw BRAD is cool as a cucumber under pressure… :whistle:
Beauty stuff right there. Pick away at it a little at a time until you get your fill (and then some) :) If I could hoard only one type of wood it...
Looks like Norway maple from here.
I seem to remember your theme of bombing down the tracks on one of these, “ whistling Dixie and pumping our way to Freedomville” [ATTACH]
:whistle:
I've probably spent 100 hours total on video games growing up and 50 hours inside casinos as a young adult. In the past 15 years I have neither...
Nice haul of the dreaded-by-some elm :yes:
I never found roaches in a tree before. I wonder if they were sawyer beetles? [ATTACH] If it were me (no way I’m walking away from hickory ;))...
I put 3 seeds in there if I remember right. Only the one came up though. That other little sprout is actually a date palm from a medjool date pit...
Hard to tell but here’s a bark comparison from what you got to the Osage growing in my stove room :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
It’s either Osage or it’s cousin the mulberry. Either way, you done gooder scooping that up :thumbs:
Oh yeah that definitely looks like it. There’s not too many other species that split like that. Take what you already split and leave the rest :)
Reminds me a little of a young black gum. If you buck a piece off and it splits difficult and stringy, there you have it.
A very windy 35 and dropping fast. Cherry and ash shorties processed back in October/November 2020 are burning phenomenally.
21 and slowly rising towards the mid 30s, with black cherry at it again. I staged a small pile of ash shorties on the hearth last night so my wife...
Eric Wanderweg I never had the privilege of meeting the man, but the least I can do is give a little something back, for what was freely given to me.
Ear worm?