I let my stove go out every night, dont like sleeping in all that heat.
Is it a dead one?
To me that looks like Green Ash as the wood is sorrta brownish, not as good as White Ash.
Well we had to get the dictionary out cause I did not know the meaning of the word deteriorate. o_O
For me I take about 3 or 4 and use them all some what, some seem to be right for some woods but not all, that is for the woods I tend to know.
Tip toeing, its all in what you say.
This thread has broken up into fragments. Gotta love it!
Not all stoves can be turned down that way EPA or not was my point. My new stove can not be turned down to the lowest setting but my old Summit...
Chain saw?
White Ash is great wood and Green Ash is middle of the road.
I dont think we probably notice it so much but I have cut Mulberry that was as light as Silver Maple when dry.
Now I remember why I stay out of these types of threads. Reminds me of when Battenkiller reported his findings over on Hearth and then many people...