Yea I worked on the wind turbines, too bad we are losing all those jobs.
I was talking about BWS post.
Bummer! Do you have Oak furniture?
Oh boy, I assume you are talking about my most favorite site in the world, it seems like a lack of respect IMHO.
Is that surface temp Dennis, if so do you run yours a little hotter then some with cat stoves? 300 (surface temp) seems to be where my Drolet...
My favorite subject (you guys from hearth know what I am talking about). When you talk flue temps it's best to say surface or probe as it can get...
No way that you can burn that it is not 3 years old.:p:D:)
I used to travel out there for work (GE) a nice place for sure.
The kiln is only for people that really need it, no way would I mess with one but am willing to help some one out that wants to try one, I love...
So I am confused, are there some people who think the solar kiln will not work, I dont know the exact design of augie's but if make correctly...
Did we turn a corner and I missed it, seasoning times was the title of the thread.
I never have a problem with my top and side covered wood that I am going to use relatively soon but it is below 20% when covered otherwise it...
For some reason I find that amusing, what works for me is getting the wood below 20%. I gave up putting a time frame on drying wood for the most...
We are still talking about seasoning right, whats the problem, seems like some of you are bent on making this an argument instead of a discussion....
We are in fact going to need a lot of popcorn for this one. I think the solar kiln is a good idea but I dont understand why it would be sealed up...
Stove for your shop. http://lincoln.craigslist.org/grd/4786631625.html
You guys need the HF portable table then, you fold it up when done and nothing can set on it.:D
I have no idea where those trees are, I would not want to insult you by guessing.:) Nice pictures.
Looking for stoves on CL is fun, everyone that needs a laugh should check it out, a total piece of crap seems to be worth good money to some sellers.
No cups for me!:(