Once a year weather it needs it or not and like tfdchief says, it should stay clean with the correct burning practices.
Agreed, no problem what so ever!
-22 wind chill here now, stove is on a steady diet of Oak and Mulberry.
Must have started with an update from firefox because it never used to do it.
I have to log in twice lately also, using firefox.
You need a hobby!:D
Not a bit as long as the stove was not home made, they even sent me a paper with all the stove clearances needed.
Sorry I forgot that part.:emb:
If cut green dont think I can get it to 20% in 12 months, 18 months with 2 summers should get even the green cut dry, the older trees fall over so...
Not sure it makes financial sense drying wood with propane.
Dont have the Bur Oak blight here yet as far as I know but we have a lot of the Bur Oak along the river valley so now shortage for me. Will check...
Question for you Thistle, I think you have Bur Oak where you live so in a side by side comparison do you think the Mulberry is as good as the Oak?...
You will always end up with some chunks and "uglys" no matter what. 3 year plan does not work for everyone so faster drying tips are needed for...
I wonder why that smaller stove is more money then some of the bigger ones?
You could make your own with something a lot cheaper then shipping containers but this is interesting, cant find that other link....
There was a guy who built a wood fired Kiln (I need to save those links) and he sold the wood, all he dried was ash because his customers never...
Not that far from you at all, I am just south of Peterson.
Yea BWS and I are all good, maybe we have burnt wood a little too long.:D
In my findings I have found that a fresh cut will read the same as a fresh split piece of wood.
I wonder if that varies, I split some Birch for my niece's husband 2 years ago and it had been sitting around for many years but it was not...