This is one of the reasons wood stoves get a bad rap, not sure why people who install a box of fire in their house would not learn all they can...
The surface needs to be 225 or so to avoid condensation and do not think 25o internal is going to be enough for that.
Looking forward to hearing how that works out for you, sounds like you put some thought into what stove you chose.
Well, well, well, I think its interesting some have so many problems with MM's, I was curious so I bought one and tried it on everything from...
Woodstock of one model or another, 6 months try it and if you dont like it you send it back, deal breaker for me.
I have a HF MM (in fact a couple of them) and they work fine so dont base your opinion on one bad one.
I do that all the time when it comes to the wood stove but it's usually not good.:hair:
I think its Mulberry, was that piece just split?
Well some of us would still be at the "other place" but they did not like us.:D Welcome!
No never been needed for me.
Your posts always make me think something HAD to be wrong with my Summit. Your flue temps are about the same as my Drolet more or less, I have...
Is that internal or external, cause if its internal that's nothing.
"Seasoned" by the sellers standards, looks to me like it was setting around not split and then split shortly before selling hence the yellow color...
Do you really have to spend that much to get a sliding glass door, I have one I am thinking about changing out?
Said it before but no comparison between my Drolet and the Summit, I hope I can find some one to buy the Summit as I am tired of looking at it,...
Temp here is negative freeze your assss off.
Love a story with a happy ending.
The flue temps are sort of standard because of what temps it takes for the condensation to form.
Like I said before, mine started doing it on its own, I made no changes in any of my settings, some times settings can seem to change on their own.
Grizz said it, EPA exempt are the big turds!