Great news !!! Congrats !!!
Nope... don't bother me t'all... :rofl: :lol:
Yep... mine is back to drunk turtle speed too...
:rofl: :lol:... FHC site is having fits again. (Wouldn't let me edit) It was a tiny patcha grass, over the leachfield. Giz won't "go" out in...
Mowed a small patch of grass today. Unreal. IMG_0301.JPG
Groupies are already lining up... :D... just don't pizz em off... o_O [IMG]
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Have no clue about computers... but I re-booted the computer and my router before I came on this time. So far, so gooder...
Mine just came up normal fast speed.
x2
When the FHC site is on the fritz... it's like all of our friends moved away... :rofl: :lol::(:rofl: :lol:
Mine came today. I have absolutely no idea who it's from. Lots of goodies including treats for Giz. Thank you Santa... :yes::D
Eeeewokkkkks... ;)
:rofl: :lol:... OK... :rofl: :lol:
Mines been unusable most of the day. Still very slow after re-booting.
Great pic of you and your honey Scott. We'll need another pic of your next big tree takedown customer's face when you stroll in with that sport...
Our driveway here (3 years) is the first time we've ever spent a dime on paved maintenance. Quite a shock. Lived on dirt roads for 29 years...
Coffee's good this monin. Have a great week everyone... :campfire:
My honey's never seen me without a beard. 40 years. I'd skeeer the bejeeesus out of her if I shaved it... :whistle:... No razor today.
I'll have to try and get a pic of our SIL... his beard is awesome... grows like a ch ch ch chia pet... :dex: