x2... amen to that!
Oh... go ahead Jack... :banana::banana::banana:
Ain't it fun, being a kid n'all... :D
Are they eating the UPS guy? :D
Looks like your Mom knew it all along CBV... you were just in training... ;)
Your sister is lucky she has a firewood hoarder as a brother... :saw::stacke:
Merry Christmas right back at you and yer honey Dennis... :campfire:
These guys have the right weight vs snowbank ratio basod ... o_O [MEDIA]
I was pretty skeptical when I first got the plow wondering the same thing... but, it's angle seems to be perfect so as it loads up with snow, it...
:yes:
Yup... the CDs... good stuff... :) Tootsie Rolls never stand a chance around me... :whistle:.... :D
Hey TurboDiesel ... just watched this... Awesome... Now, I'm certainly not a very religious guy, but with so much hate and nastiness in the world...
Thanks a lot buddy. I was prolly sposed to use the Tootsie Roll with the mouse traps you sent... :rofl: :lol:... but, I just finished it off......
Had a great Jeep ride this morning (love me some Jeep time) with the plow mounted. My last pickup had a 7'6" plow on it and the engine would...
Prayers up for both Ray and you, Larry. Hoping he is able to rest comfortably.
After a little re-reading posts on different threads and looking thru all of the things in the box... I'm trying to figger out who my SS is......
:rofl: :lol:
"my mother, who was a saint, may be smiling down at me from heaven"...... hehehe... have no doubt ole buddy... :yes:
WTG Canadian border VT ... she's on her way... :yes:
I hope your friend is doing better tonight Smokinpiney ... prayer's up.