Where there's a will there's a way :thumbs: [ATTACH]
I just checked my regular supplier for heating oil and he's up to $3.38/gallon. Yesterday he was $3.30, and all last week he was $3.14. When I...
A little change of pace. https://youtu.be/OOmoRkLonRE
I bought a similar set of Bondhus wrenches like that in 2001, and still use them every week :thumbs:
Hang in there. You're not the only one that one day woke up in a parallel universe where everything is... different. My rule of thumb is if a...
Same family as oaks. The wood doesn't have the same character though without medullary rays. It's a lot lighter than oak and supposedly a lot...
Looks like a soft wood. Spruce or white pine?
37 here and rising. I may not have to even light the stove in the morning o_O Currently just stirring the coal bed occasionally, trying to get...
I’m sure somebody would be interested in working with some. Yeah I don’t know about staining it just yet, but I do have some linseed oil...
Alright guys, this is child’s play here but it’s a little out of the ordinary so I figured I’d share. I have a knack for finding surviving...
I'd love to build one sometime this spring, but I think I'll fill the center with wood that's already dry. The good part of building them (besides...
Warm night here at 30 degrees. Looks like we’re finally getting a break for the next couple days with daytime highs around 40. Got some apple,...
Interesting for sure. I had a hard time following him though because I kept wondering if he was somehow related to Ted Cruz :confused:
One more vote for porcupine. Do you have any fisher cats in your area? They keep the porcupines in check.
It’s 25 here and they’re expecting it to drop to around 10 by dawn. I’ve got a couple nice knotty splits of spruce burning down some deep coals...
10 degrees here dropping close to zero again by morning. I’m definitely getting used to these temperatures because early this afternoon when it...
Sounds about right. Ash is one heck of an insulator. You think you let it sit long enough, but once you stir it up and the air hits the embers...
Cool gimmick and all, but I’m not too fond of holes in my pocket and a keychain full of lint :picard:
Looks good Mike :yes: That’s a lot of snow to push around. We had it easy here in central Connecticut. If I got 7” here at home I’d be surprised....
[ATTACH] It’s a little brisk on the backside of the storm this morning. Apple and beech keeping us warm.