Listening to the local rock station when Pink Floyd’s Money comes on. Apparently the part where David Gilmour says “BS” is no longer censored :dex:
My wife just sent this to me. [ATTACH]
You missed out on being overwhelmed twice :rofl: :lol: I don't blame you for passing on the second load. That's enough chaos in the driveway to...
That white stripe along the large trunk section really has me thinking elm. Looks like red/slippery elm at first glance, but not quite right. I’ll...
It’s 35 here with a projected low of 25. I just shuffled a couple racks around and now I’m burning a mix of spruce, beech uglies and red oak scraps.
Saw this in my local newspaper yesterday. I've got something going on that day, otherwise I'd love to participate. The Bristol Press - Plymouth...
I noticed that too burning smooth bark hickory. Quite a bit of fine ash. It seemed to be less of an issue burning pieces without bark though.
34 and holding steady. Burning black locust just so I won’t have to reload for a while.
23 here but it’s not supposed to drop much further overnight. More snow on the way tomorrow, followed by a warming trend. Right now I’m burning up...
That's a mean looking splitter! Rugged as all heck :thumbs: Welcome, I live in Bristol CT and often visit my buddy in Prospect who lives right off...
That should be a real treat to burn. Last winter I had acquired some 4 year old red oak from a buddy who was moving and let me raid his older...
I noticed in the last couple weeks when we had a good stretch of cold weather, that the loudest trees in my backyard were the hickories right over...
It was 8° when I got up this morning. Nice quiet, bright sunny day here in southern New England. The house is nice and warm from a mix of beech,...
19 right now, dropping to 9 by morning. Looks like it’ll be the last of the cold weather for a while here. I’ve got a mix of black locust and...
I always go by the golden ratio. Divine mathematics is paramount here. I'll split a piece height wise, then keep planing the width down until it's...
19° outside, 72° inside with the firebox full of apple and beech.
Pretty mild here. Black birch and apple getting it done. [ATTACH]
That's funny :rofl: :lol: I never tried it strangely enough. Started with Camel Snus years ago, for situations where I couldn't sneak out for a...
Can't go wrong with the Torx set either :yes:
I haven't chewed Red Man in almost 10 years, but now I want to get a bag just to hang on to before they're all gone. :)