Always good to have some tie wraps on hand.:coldone: [IMG]
Wonder if he'd deliver over here TD? As I'd be in for a whack of it for that price!:coldone:
'Red Oak Firewood, $60.00 a rick' $180 a cord of Oak around here is not likely to ever be seen Lucy.:hair:;) I'd get all you can.:salute: The...
:hair: :coldone: [MEDIA]
Looks like the one I fell in town last month and I call em "pizz Oak" just for snickers as it sure does have an aroma too it.:fart::salute:
Great deal on the aluminum ladder blacktail. Yard sale?:salute::D
:coldone:
Hope ya didn't have to hit the brakes as that angled round above her head looks kinda iffie.:hair::rofl: :lol:
:yes: Review: Harman P68 Pellet Stove
Send him the bill just for snickers.:coldone: And maybe the old doll will be 6 feet under in 3 years when you burn the Oak you ended up with. :smoke:
:coldone: :salute: [MEDIA]
Good stuff Keith.:yes: Fence posts going in?
'After the expense they caused us I'm not sure I would help them unless it was an emergency' I'd play sick on that day.:salute:
Healing Your Pet with a Fecal Microbiota Transplant
:coldone: [MEDIA]
It was a chitty way to go for the guy.:zip: I am notorious for lighting a smoke up just as soon as I kill the saw. Be it for a rest or...
:picard::coldone:
Supposed to go up to 50f tomorrow? The Boom has a chill now though.:shiver::coldone: [IMG]
Man dies from burns after chainsaw explodes