Like 1/5 scale RC cars that have 20,000 rpm two strokes on them.
I forgot about the clutch. The one I worked on had a broken clutch spring. Lol. This one supposedly has a real Walbro carb and said so on the carb...
I've worked on just one. I also read on them as well as watched some vids. I guess the chain adjusters are prone to failure. Oil pumps too. Guy's...
He does have those sweet 4 stroke saws though. There's that. :rofl: :lol:
It hasn't gone unnoticed. :D
I may happen anyway. Not the saw giveaway part lol. The Husqvarna love. I'm an equal opportunity saw owner. I'm basically color blind with them.
You aren't slow at all bud lol.
Ya never know, I might buy a Husqvarna 543XP, have Kevin port it and fall in love with it soooo much that I give the 241 to my nephew.
Now you're catching on. Lol
Whats that creaking sound.....
But, but.....he needs that money he saved for a 241. Lol
Or crushed 12,000' below the surface of the sea. And I agree, idiots. All of them. The designer / builder / owner elected to NOT have that thing...
I wonder if we could bring our ither gas powered toys.....
My wife is / was waiting on a date confirmation for next year to lock in a camp ground and vacation time.
I like the Nikon Monarch 5, 10x42 pair we have. The wife won them from our sportsman club raffle several years ago.
Hoe lee.....
Pendleton safes are nice.
I just want one to put around on lol. Probably an Oliver 66 if wheeled but I'd prefer an Oliver HG / OC3 crawler. If it happened to have a blade...
Here's to not trying lol.
Hopefully there's no ponds near there...