Center stack, one down from the top piece
I said I wasn't going to read the link but my curiosity got the best of me. I agree that's its much about nothing and there are definitely other,...
It was eye opening. Basically you have to avoid any electronic forms of communication and get away from any city. Even then they were getting caught.
We watched that show. The two women that thought they got away and went to get Taco Bell made us laugh. License plate reader on the interstate...
Thank you. Your garden looks great. I may have to get a bagger. Lol.
You bringing one to the GTG at the gun club next year?
Same here because we always get frost right up to that weekend. In fact last year we had a 27° morning after we had planted. It caught us by...
What is the ground cover you sre using around the plants? We are experimenting with a heavy layer of wood chips this year to help stifle weed...
I've been watching vids on straw bale gardening. I'll interested in how this turns out for you.
Like Oakey sunglasses instead ok Oakley. I've seen them. Lol
Ok, it looks like you can buy the quarts of fuel from Amain hobbies without hazmat charges. They have fuel ranging from $10.09 / qt......
Bones Brew 30% Nitro Car Fuel with 8% Oil (15 Quarts) & (1 Q I guess this doesn't have a hazmat charge for some reason.....
https://www.amainhobbies.com/morgan-fuel-backyard-basher-20-4-haz-coofswbbg/p784748 Not sure what the HAZ fee is but there definitely is one.
Morgan is $15 / qt at amain hobbies but there's probably a hazmat charge to ship.
I was going to mention that you might want to bring some nitro pills with you if you plan on buying fesh nitro fuel. Its was $20-25 a gallon last...
I will NEVER comply with this if mandatory. I didn't read the information in the link and don't plan on it.
Good thinking. I don't have a business mind lol.
In Michigan, EV and hybrid owners pay a higher registration fee over gas / diesel vehicles. Not sure what they blow it on because our roads are...
I run all season bar oil in all seasons. I would not run motor oil or any other oil unless it was a pos saw I was cutting roots out with or something.
Paint it orange and white, double the price and sell.