My saws aren't productive either lol. I only have 2 lipo batteries as far as RC goes. One is a receiver pack for the 1/5 scale gas buggy and the...
Probably wouldn't hurt lol
We may have to work something out. It's a novelty and I wanna see if that turd can be polished at all. Lol
I missed a part of your question. A roller tip is just a smooth wheel on the tip with the same grove as the bar for the drivers to ride in. This...
I believe that's an MTD saw. Its identical to the Troy Bilt I experimented on. Parts tree has parts for them. I can't remember if it was splined...
Definitely. More so than saws.
The one I had that I modded might as well have had no air filter. It sucked in fines like no other. I fixed it though..... [ATTACH]
My Makita DCS401 has a Remington roller tip bar on it in this picture. [ATTACH]
I guess its how the roller is exposed and looks like the front track wheel on a dozer. No other reason than aesthetics. Lol. I've had a few of...
I love those roller tip bars.
The therapy is bringing the pain. 8 weeks of range of motion exercises and them manipulating it before strength training begins. They have me...
I need one of those senix saws in my life.... Cheaply though.
But you bought a few of those $100 4 stroke senix saws..... You need quality over quantity in yer life. :thumbs:
I've bid on a couple minty ones at the local online auction this year to have one 346ed by Kevin but they went pretty high.
More than your willing to pay.:rofl: :lol::p
Spray Defense | Non Lethal Self Defense | Home Security - Burglar Bomb Security Systems This one has the single room type units. They told me you...
PEPPERALARM | DIY Wireless Alarm That Stops Crooks This is one of the companies.
You can also use single room units. Ive considered that. They enter the room with the gun safe it triggers the pepper spray in that room.
It would be a stand alone system in our house because we use a Simplisafe alarm system and they cant trigger the pepper alarm like a wired system....
That's my thoughts as well. I do plan on adding one more layer of protection though. The whole house pepper spray alarm. It fogs the house with a...