Depends on which side of the equator yer on...
Exactly.
That was THE cure all in our house growing up. Like a branding iron on a plastic stick lol.
NONSENSE!! We need more than one Kubota and as many saws as we have space / money for. Lol
My wife came up with a gluten free version that is fantastic.
Zucchini bread......get yer veggies and sweet too.
We use a combination of things based on the variety of tomatoes. The Roma plants get the cages and if needed, fiberglass driveway marker with...
Excellent! Thank you kind sir.
I paid $3.07 Tuesday in a town 18 miles north of me.
This is what a couple attempted break ins on the garage has done. :loco: :crazy:
Good plan lol
Are they as bad as trumpet vine? Hoe lee.....my parents old place is infested with them. The nephew is losing the battle.
So yet another saw porter gone bad. What a shame. There are others out there that will eventually come to light as well. This I'm confident in.
I figured just a typo. :thumbs:
We have a channel connecting Muskegon lake to lake Michigan. It's bordered by big rocks on both sides. Its so enjoyable to go down there with the...
It went through here starting sometime before 6. Straight up monsoon for a while. Thunder shaking the house ect. We have gotten quite a bit of...
Ahh. Lol. I have a book here on keeping deer out of a garden without using fences. Mint is supposed to be something they don't like and its...
You had me a bit exited till I saw the EZ is actually an XL lol. I have a super EZ. Its a cool old saw. Its in my current avatar pic.
Is the mint a deer deterrent?
I definitely prefer the gas or nitro for the reasons you state. That's in anything non crawler. Crawlers are all battery but can run for a looong...