Mebbe some for you and Mrs. Canadian border VT??? ;)
Frustrating for sure. I trim them off before they go in the truck. If they are big enough I'll save and toss in the nugget bin. Stacks much...
Exactly. Especially if you have to stack it.
Dont even use the decomp on the 261. It worked fine on Saturday. Ill have to take the cover off. Seems like the pawls aren't engaging.
Went to start the 261 yesterday and the pull rope came out very easily. Winds back up no problem. Is this an easy fix? I'm not messing with...
Me too. You can never have too much! The FHC motto! :tree:
Missed this thread. Nice load of wood there LP. :thumbs:My days of loading big rounds are done. Sectioned with Isocore or noodled then loaded.
No comment! :whistle:
Looks like fun. I'd love to give it a try someday as long as I'm not near anything I could wreck! :eek: :emb:
Add apple to my list[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Grabbed the rest of the tulip. Topped off a load of apple from a score right down the street.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Mulberry doesn't have thorns. Wild honey locust has those NASTY thorns. The hybrid honey locust common as landscape plantings is thornless....
Uh, did you not scroll through the OP and see the last pic? Must be getting on in years Dave!:BrianK:
Normally I would run the other way if I encountered a gnarly tree like this but how often do you get to cut up a 90 year old apple tree? Back in...
I hope you made s'mores! :drool: :D
I sold a cord of HL I CSS Summer of 2020 back in January. I have a half cord from May of 2022 drying. It'll get sold 25-26. Being predominantly...
I have a flip phone. $15 a month. Five years old and takes chitty pics. With my clumsy "old man" hands smart phones don't like me, nor do I...
Split the the rest of the red maple and stacked. That load yielded well over a half cord.[ATTACH]