Nice stuff there. :thumbs: How much you think is there? Liking that nice straight mulberry. The few and far between ones here don't like to...
Good stuff there Mike! BL has seed pods, but not all have thorny limbs. Hitting a BL honey hole of mine tomorrow.
[MEDIA]
Havent touched it yet
X2
sort of does look like it. Catalpa has a center pitch as does the split in question.
TTBOMK they don't grow wild around here and are only seen as yard plantings so it could be some sort of hybrid. I have seen pics of them with the...
Thats exactly what I was thinking. Wood ID
Great job folks. Even greater smell. I like the smell of cedar so much I'd never unload the truck! :loco: :crazy:
Nope.
You are the alder king reloader! :salute:
That'll start a lot of fires! Is that Western red cedar?
Normally I lay awake thinking I don't have enough firewood! :doh: No! LOL!!! I usually think of one while at the score. Ms. buZZsaw is always...
Looks like river birch, lowest of the birch as far as btu's. Dries fast and goes to punk fast too. Congrats on your first. Always fun to score...
Oh NOOOOOOOOO :eek: its Mr. Bill. Welcome to the FHC Truckaa :thumbs: Im Gladwin you decided to join up! :doh:
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Maybe the doo doo explains how the tree got that big! :confused: Dunno if I'd brave that much dog doo for a score...well maybe black locust. I'd...
One reason I would cringe getting logs dropped if I had the space. What percentage of your drops end up being chunklies?
Pretty good deals IMO. I own both and are good saws.
You could drop those at jrider's place? :whistle: