Mine take a beating too. No current scabs but lots of scars. Ms. buZZsaw always comments as I wear sweat shorts all the time inside. There's a...
Same here. I remember selling my first half cord of mulberry thinking I'll never see more, but time, persistence and some luck and I replaced it....
Heaping load of tulip poplar[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You sold your mulberry??? :faint:
Cut a little at one of my honey holes yesterday. [ATTACH] REALLY slacking on the BL harvest. With work, weather and other scores I haven't been...
Gotcha. I know there is a couple numerical models that can be Stihl or Husky. 261 comes to mind and I believe there is another or two.
Is that really a magnum or did you borrow that sticker from a Stihl?
Glad it turned out well in the end. Pretty impressive cutting for a 251. :thumbs:
Discovered this today. Two front stacks had "warped" so bad from uneven drying they toppled. It gets good sun and wind on that side and it has...
Mebbe I'll throw the 16" bar on it vs the 18" on there now. Cutting more dead BL tomorrow, just in a different honey hole! ;) :whistle:
X2
Nice chunk of firewood. Get it all!
201 rear handle tag teamed with the 400 today. I should give my 028 some run time though.
I was working on wood today. My favorite cold weather activity....well any season for that matter but prefer the cold. Rain days are indoor...
Scored these two gigantic pallets from the job I'm working. Roughly 4'x13'. Boxes of vinyl siding delivered on them. Redoing an area at...
Ms400 20" bar[ATTACH]
Ive done this before...in a pinch! :rofl: :lol: Well before the pinch!
If you ever encounter a tree/log off the ground prop it up in several spots prior to bucking so when cut through it will stay off the ground....
Just seeing this thread. Yes the plastic wedges are a life saver. I should use them more often. In this case you can take a steel wedge or two...
:rofl: :lol: :salute: