You feeling okay Dave? You posted a pic? Nice Goldilocks wood there. :thumbs:
thought they wanted the mud to subside before you could come over?
Could be mahogany? Indonesian mahogany is some dense hard wood. Built my deck from over 20 years ago. Had to predrill for the screws. South...
Standard OEM bar should work fine for you. I cut a lot of wood when I only owned one saw. So much so the paint was almost gone. Just flip it...
Same here. I get one chip in my boot that jabs me in the ankles it drives me insane.:hair:
PU will be empty. :eek: Kinda hard to recognize it that way! :rofl: :lol:
WOOHOO!!! :banana: Go get that wooooooooood! :tree: :saw: :woodsign: Do you need me to take a day and give you a hand?
:doh: Sounds like something I would do! :rofl: :lol:
Load of apple. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Topped off with tulip poplar[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yeah the average scrounger will take the Goldilocks stuff and leave the big carcass for us. How close to you is it? I've been to scores where...
Cut a load from my "manic Monday" score. Adds another half cord. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Getting close to two cord for the thread.
028 cut until it ran out of gas. Chain was a bit too dull so the 400 finished the job. I never put the 16" bar on and used the 18. Realized it...
First time back here to cut since last year and it was Friday! State came through and clear cut along highway in back and took all the blowovers....
I don't see it as BL. I've cut fresh trees that size and the bark on yours isn't quite a match. I'm thinking mulberry as well. Try wolverines...
:popcorn:
Thats one gnarly SOB! The limb wood is sweet though. I'd suggest bringing lots of extra chains if you're to noodle that trunk. Hope you get...
Actually split straight for the most part, but had some cool weird wavy grain that was mostly from healed over wounds and knots. Yeah those...
Maybe I'm just turning into a pansy being an old fart, but it seems the rounds i section are getting smaller and smaller in recent times. Unless...
Thanks Mike. :handshake: You were the member I was thinking of.
Nope, not lifting 17" rounds in one piece. I'd be halving or thirding them. Try the Isocore since those split so easily. Save your back my friend.