Yes. Scores like that don't come about that often. When will you get the other two trees?
Hit another honey hole today. Cut up this blowover. What bark was left came off easily. Other barkless around but smaller.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Holy chit! Is that how many you wrecked hitting metal?
Yup. If you can find the "comfort waist" buy them. Discontinued by Dickies. Flexible in a stretch waist band. If you have to do a lot on...
Isnt that Andy Griffith's home town? :whistle:
Yeah baby! :thumbs: Glad you got it. Good deal on getting those other to tree. I love it when a score adds bonus wood. Metal mulberry! Maybe...
Years back the lumberyard I did business with had piles of pallets and I'd take some now and then. Found one made entirely made from mahogany....
LOL!!! Took me forever to find a 375 20" bar I wanted to fit Stihl. This was the ebay seller I got it from. archerplus I was just browsing...
Great FHC improvising right there! :thumbs:
Depends on the weather but we might as were fairly close to the totality zone.
Looks like lots of good wood to be had. A bit of work but worth it.
When I was looking for my Tsumura 20" bar I didn't notice and .325 bars longer than 20". I don't think such an animal exists in 24".
X2. I wear sweat shorts year round.
X2 I always wore jeans when I roofed. Someone gave me a pair of Dickies work pants (synthetic fabric) which I refused to wear as I didn't want...
Knot a good idea! :doh: :rofl: :lol:
X2
Nuttin wrong with Legos! https://fb.watch/q-byRjXvHB/
Are you gonna be able to sleep tonight? :rofl: :lol:
Needs the FHC logo on it! :rofl: :lol:
LOL!!! How old is your son? Does he help with firewooding often?