Picked up a ten pack of latex dipped at Lowe's yesterday...$15. These work good for pretty much everything I do.[ATTACH]
X2
Very good point! :emb: :rofl: :lol:
Ive thought about getting one as its a PITA to field sharpen on my tailgate. I've considered attaching a piece of lumber to stab with it since I...
One thought on that being short of a cord is the split length? What if those are 24" long splits? What is the typical split length in your...
:eek: :emb:
Worked on splitting nuggets from the past few scores as they were piling up. [ATTACH] Nearly filled up left side with mixed hardwood. Right side...
Look like less than a half a cod to me. Somethings fishy if he thinks its a full one! :rofl: :lol:
Yeah I hear ya on the hot weather. Be interesting to see how long either of us has gone without hoarding any wood.
Thanks but I'd prefer it to be a fantastic finish! I may extend the deadline to the end of April. With all the other wood I've scrounged I've...
What a coincidence. I was gonna tell a joke about maize, but it's pretty corny! :doh:
:rofl: :lol: Youve been a member for nearly four years and I've never seen you have a dry spell, but I like the way you think! :salute:
Nice work Mike. I'm liking those galvanized "brackets" at the bottom. Adds some serious beef. An extra rack is a great thing. Go get more...
three
Way to keep after it Jason! Too bad about the metal. I was splitting mulberry shorts today and thought of this thread.[ATTACH]
Seldom used term in these parts. Mostly sold by the cord. Having only an F150 I sell by the half cord load. Cords bring 250-350, BUT is the...
Yes
Load of barkless black locust.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Scrap of tongue and groove mahogany[ATTACH]
I was given a pricey pair of leather work gloves as a gift. Hated them for firewooding. PITA to get off if wet or sweaty. Generic latex dipped...