Mebbe we can mill it? :D
Braved the light rain with 400 in the truck, get to the score and its all gone. Tree guy said rain may postpone but it would be later day PU....
Disheartened by missing out on my silver maple today I stopped by the town compost dump to see what was good for the taking. Some nice cherry,...
I was thinking elm based on the second bark pic.
Yes it was K&J. It was scheduled for the last PU today unless heavy rain then postponed. Spose I could call and find out. I put the guys name...
Im sure he would but he is an hour from the score and its probably two or more trips for him. Joe gets truck fulls of BL dropped at his place so...
We don't get a lot of the big woodpeckers, but I did see a flicker on it the other day and the red bellied is fairly regular. Lots of nuthatches,...
Woohoo! That should start bringing in more Benjamins! :makeitrain" BL, MB and cherry are what I segregate. The cherry more than likely will get...
Mine have been going through suet cakes like crazy. Put the last one in there yesterday and she says hummingbird feeder going up after which I...
Barely have room for rounds let alone log length.
Any room at your place? ;)
First pic bark maybe blue ash? Calling Ralphie Boy
Its pretty dang tempting to do that.:singingintherain: Actually don't have rain gear. Hoping for a lull in the rain and I'm on it. Really cant...
Im cheaper. :p I recoat the winter ones with liquid plastic!
Thats the FHC spirit right there! :salute: :tree:
I think most of society is honorable, but all it takes is one bad apple to spoil it. I wonder if WinonaRail rail has had and bad experiences at...
On my way to the job this morning. Neighborhood I don't often travel and pass this. HUGE pile of silver Maple. Snapped a quick pic. Left by...
Another load of barkless black locust[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Processed the rest of the BL & MB nuggets. Bin filling up. [ATTACH] Split some sugar maple too[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Gotta admire you're dedication to get it done. :salute: How much wood you thinking?:stacker: Feel like a road trip Jason to help me with mine?...