Score. Ondura roof panels were on clearance and marked down to half price. [ATTACH] Cash Larue isn't gonna be too happy! :whistle: Gonna grab...
Ran some sugar maple through the splitter yesterday. Split pile going up. [ATTACH] Round stack going down[ATTACH]
Yeah nice straight ones are sweet to process. Gnarly yard ones a dime a dozen in these parts and I avoid them for the most part, unless I can...
Great group of folks and humor here.
Welcome to the FHC Orion :handshake:
Im seeing sugar maple too. Split some this afternoon.[ATTACH]
Nice little haul there. Is maple common in your woods?
Great video and pics folks. :thumbs: That's a sweet rig. I marvel at the power of the MSA300 too.
Nice little haul. Its always cool to see the spalting/ambrosia pattern on red maple when you slice it open.
It is. Dunno why its on the btu chart here?
Dont wanna be left in the dark there Dave!? :doh: That should be in your dad joke thread! :cool:
:rofl: :lol: On its last legs. I am mind full the rare occasion I do flip flops logs onto it.
Liability. I've seen 3-4 different companies get the contract to run it. Some are more lenient than others at even letting wood leave. This...
Man that one cutter got destroyed. Nice job bringing it back to life. Do you hand file...I forget?
Some nice easy handling rounds. :thumbs: I've encountered "dry rot" like that in all different sizes of cherry.
I saved his number. He was more or less the "dispatcher" for the company. I've seen lots of their trucks in the area. IIRC I've done the same...
They were longer than 8'. I could've flip flopped them and leave tailgate open, but it was wet, raining, and I wasn't feeling it. More than...
All right! :banana: Didnt even think of that!:handshake:
:rofl: :lol: I guess you could put it that way!
or maybe a blow gun and your dogs go missing! :eek: :stirpot: