Another half cord sold from my FBM ad. Loaded Monday night before the snow, tarped it so i could deliver today. 7.5+ cords sold so far....
Uh oh! Hopefully Backwoods Savage doesnt read this! :whistle:
There is one growing in the front yard of my dads old place. I always remember how cool the warty bark was as a kid. Ive only seen a handfull...
Not sure. CSS top cover. More sunlight exposure seems to lessen it. Unfortunately most of my stacks are shaded. I usually end up with faint...
Kinda my thought exactly. Just liked to get the FHC's 2c worth.
[MEDIA]
WOW!!! Still snowing there Mike??? :whistle:
Nice load! No drone pics?
My MS400 has an aftermarket clutch clover with double dawgs and chain catcher. I noticed noodles kept jamming up between it and the OEM one at a...
Last sentence is what id do. You want to be good neighbors, but gotta draw the line somewhere.
It is? :confused: I thought it was normal! :saw: :tree: :dex:
Yuck, i wouldnt eat it.
Mark your cuts and buck with the muddy part closest to you so its not being pulled through the cut. Try using a machete or hatchet to remove dirt...
Spose you could do this instead? :D [MEDIA]
:rofl: :lol: There's room on your signature line for it!
Why? :confused: :makeitrain" :saw:
That is a great deal if the saw is as nice as its pictured.
Recent cut of mine showing noodled chunks of 24" +/- diameter sugar maple rounds. Note the noodle sawdust.[ATTACH]
Instead of splitting a round in half its a method of using a chainsaw to half/section it up. Lay the round on bark edge and slice along the...
I finished this the other night. Actually enjoyed it.[ATTACH]