X2
Great for hauling wood was my first thought, of course! :tree:
Yeah those yard trees can be a PITA to process, but you got it done. Some good yield though. Nice to see you back in action Thom! :yes:
I saw that (no pun intended). Brought a smile to my face! :) I drove by the house today where it came from (as i often do) and thought of the 266
Nice set up. I love that tilt down side.
Way to get it done. :thumbs: Nice to get an easy one now and then. Some primo wood too!
I had top covered those rounds in case i opted to split in the snow. Todays dusting was a half inch or so. Couple inches overnight kinda...
Split last Sundays load (black birch, beech and sugar maple) and then some (sassafras) this afternoon. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Snowed for a...
Im thinking its about the same as the first run. How many hours between oil changes?
Pic 4 looks like the walnut. If you can post more pics of fresh cut ends and maybe some splits woodnut
Pic 2&3 im seeing tulip polar, pics 5 & 8 look like red oak of some sort.
Nice stuff there. :thumbs: You getting his saw(s) too Eric? Best wishes on your new endeavor MarkG
Scary stuff there. Yeah that wind was fierce. Typical of white pine with a snow load. Rather brittle and they snap easily under stress. Glad...
How old is the BL in your stacks? That was a sweet score!
Go get the rest. :tree: Bring your snowshoes. I can recall scrounging green fresh cut elm over 20 years ago and it split clean like ash. I...
That is some clean splittin elm there. Was it Green bark on and you left it in the round?
You runnin' out?
Couple loads of barkless black locust.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Name of a new TV show about logging premiering on the Weather Channel tomorrow night. Seems like it'll be a docu-drama which i dont particularly...
Second load went yesterday afternoon. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Full cord in his yard. [ATTACH] Whats left in the racks at this location. Note: the...