Splitter can wait...GO GET THAT WOOD!
I see if its loose when its cold on the next outing. Am familiar with that of course. I just notice it on new chains of course. I usually watch...
You gettin that mulberry Jason? Dont make me come down there! :tree: :rofl: :lol:
Yeah the chain tensioner. I dont think warranty would cover that. Invest in a chain catcher too and install. I throw chains every now and then....
Yeah it builds up over the months. Cant remember the last time i swept mine out! :emb: I back up to the woods sweep away. If its dry enough ill...
:rofl: :lol: F250 may not fit my F150. Its the right color though.:handshake:
Thats a lot of kindling up in flames. No way to market it as such? The scraps ill split smaller and/or comp customers.
Split the rest of the sassafras and tulip. More coming back home for bundle wood.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Havent been back to the score due to snow and...
What a drag! :doh: Looks like fun. jo191145 what are your thoughts vs your rig?
Im game. I have plenty of saws and the desire to make firewood. Just not in hot weather of possible. Willing to bring whatever else neccessary...
jo191145 hosted one May of last year. Great time cutting some wood, some good food then some BSing around a fire. Sadly it rained the day it was...
I know what you were doing at dollar general! ;) :saw: :tree:
I eventually will dry out my little honey holes of it. The bark on stuff is the luck of the find/score. Luckily i kinda unintentionally had the...
X2. Keep it up Sawdust Man :salute:
[ATTACH]
My bench top looks like yours? Im not as religious as doing that myself.
Black locust should be higher. Ive researched a few others and i think they are ranked too low. The guy who did that chart averaged out the...
I have seen those before. Never have used one. Simple and effective.
Well i topped off the load after work yesterday. (no pics) Ended up getting stuck while trying to leave and called to get pulled out. Reason im...
No. It was a free dropped off load of rounds and his phone app IDed it as such. Ive never seen osage in person, but they do exist as plantings...