Nah, we're good.
That looks like a goodly amount to me, Chief. Just don't over do it.............
Nice job Pete. Did you use the strap hinges for the look? From the first pic, I thought you'd used a piano hinge. That ought to make momma very happy.
Hey, those outfits are difficult to procure, but I didn't have a pot to use, so.................:picard::rofl: :lol:
Actually, it would masochistic if they did it more than once.:rofl: :lol::pain:
I'm thinking that perhaps the previous owner didn't understand how to burn the stove properly, thought the cat was the problem, and removed it.
No like.
Good info fox9988. Go to page 11 for cat info.
Ok, so it's the big one. That's too much to burn. Man, I had a big old response about the stove guy and firewood.......decided not to post it....
Let the dirt naps begin.
Very nice. That should help quite a bit. It has in my house. Those guys did a great job.
9 this morning and 66 in the living room. Coals forward, and 6 Oak splits in. Now at 72, but the kitchen is still a little cooler. OAT is still...
That one right there, dad. Yep, the one down in the stack.......:picard::)Very cute. She seems pretty eager to help, so that's good.
rottiman , belated Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it.
Calling for 9 tonight, so we're loaded with all Oak. 17 right now, at 11:45, with a little snow.
He's jus goin' ta bed.
So, now that I'm thinkin' about this a little more, if you do your own checkout, are you considered an employee of some kind? At will, contractor?...