No like, no like, no like. Boo, hiss.
Welcome aboard there, woodwiz . If you get much closer to Canada, you'll need dual citizenship.
Ok, now.....go and sit back down. Or, stay sitted. You ain't goin' nowhere's near the woods jus' yet, there....mister. Not after just havin' that...
Man, I'm glad you didn't mis-place that H. :D:rofl: :lol:
Looking to get a new/newer Explorer or maybe an Escape sometime this year ourselves. So, you still have the Explorer? Is that what got hit?
Correction to "should be". The 30 "should be" way more stove than I need, but isn't in some situations. :headbang: Slightly bigger house, although...
Yep, I remember. I wouldn't mind if the warmer temps showed up as long as they stayed until all the snow and ice was gone. It is what it is, but...
Maybe Western Red Cedar?
Peltogyne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Which will then freeze and become our normal January/Feb. skating yard. :headbang: :pain: I think we have a little more snow than you down there,...
Lets just say yes. You'll be feelin' it again tomorrow too, no doubt. Why in the he...ck is there a b in that word?:picard:
Hey Dave, um......you gonna' eat all that? Not the dogs askin' this time. :D
Same here. It's becoming more difficult to get into the woods for more than one reason. I can still process the firewood, but I'd rather let...
Hey look....it fits! :dex: You planned that, dintcha?
I'm thinkin' there wasn't much time for cataloging. :headbang:
If you left off the "at night" part, it would apply nicely here at the old homestead.:picard:
Nice looking stove, Kimberly. That's the Madison, right? I'm really glad you were able to find a way to get a new stove.:dancer: Now, back to the...
Check the wood stacks after he left?
Well, back to plan A, or 7, or whatever plan I had that included the 1/4" drywall. Decided to leave the 1/4" I put up right where it is and just...